…In which our heroine feels suitably chuffed with her nomination; ramblings in some form of answers to questions; nominations are made…
Firstly, thank you My Red Page for nominating me for this award. I had so much fun doing this.
If you’re interested in cooking, films or fashion you should read My Red Page. Personally, I really enjoy Julia’s photography – go and check it out!
Anyway, here are the rules:
– Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
These are my (attempted) answer’s to Julia’s questions:
1) Why do you blog?
Blogging seems to combine many of the things I would like to get out of life: meeting likeminded people, writing, and challenging myself.
2) What are the first five words that describe you?
Hmm… I would have to say: Curious, emotional, sensitive, enthusiastic and friendly.
3) What is that you always wanted but never got?
I seem to be on a permanent diet but also forever gaining weight (sigh). It’s probably something to do with all the midnight pizza binges. One day!
4) Did you ever danced in the rain? Would you?
I don’t know if you’ve ever been to a music festival in England but I have a few times and it is basically 80% dancing in the rain and 20% finding somewhere not soggy to sleep.
5) How is your perfect pizza look like?
OMG. My only requirement is garlic butter – I have been known to order triple garlic butter from Domino’s before. I’m not even ashamed.
6) What was the last picture you took?
I was just trying some things out for my next blog post.
7) What is your motto in life?
I don’t have a motto. If I did I would find it hard to stick to – like Alice said, ‘I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.’ (Lewis Carroll). I have, however, noticed a kind of internal repetition of ‘never mind, never mind,’ that I think my brain likes to regurgitate in times of panic. Does ‘never mind’ qualify as a life motto?
8) What is the best book you ever read?
It has taken me three days to post this because I have been stuck on this question. I CAN’T ANSWER THIS QUESTION.
9) What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
I like wrapping presents, I don’t know why. How cute is this?
10) Best compliment you’ve received?
A pregnant woman once told me I was beautiful on a train. (By that I mean the place that she said this was on a train. She didn’t say ‘You are beautiful on a train’)
And these are my questions for you:
1) How do you feel that blogging has changed you?
2) Ok, Fictional Book Character Snog Marry Avoid: Ron Weasley, Hamlet, Heathcliff???
3) What is your favourite blog and why?
4) If there was one book you wish you had written what would it be and why?
5) Would you ever break the law?
6) Is it better to try and fail or to never have tried at all?
7) Try to describe yourself using only song lyrics.
8) If you had one message you could deliver to everyone in the world, what would it say?
9) What have you learned from your mistakes?
10) What is your best piece of blogging advice?
Finally, these are the 10 blogs I have nominated: (apologies but I’m still finding my way around wordpress and I can’t tell who has or hasn’t got less than 200 followers so I was forced to ignore these rules. If anybody would like to enlighten me it would be much appreciated)
1. Love, Taylor J
4. My Little Book Blog
7. Literary Ramblings Etc
8. Lioness Blogger
9. Black Tea and Milk
10. My Red Page (sorry Julia to nominate you for the third time – I would love to see your answers to my questions!)